06 iunie, 2010

*Hombreee,que os den...directamente por el culo.

"You said you’d change
But still nothin’
You’re still the same
I’m just a part-time lover
And I’m the blame
Shoulda went away
But yet I stayed…
With a part-time lover
***
See some days you would love me
Then you don’t, then you do, then you won’t,
Then you’re here, then you’re gone, I’m alone.

***
What goes around
Comes back around
And then you get what you deserve
You part-time lover"
***
"I'm moving on
somewhere love awaits me, to appreciate me.
What you ain't done lately.
***
How am I supposed to breathe with the poisoned air you leave?
There's a question in my mind: how many times you did deceive?
I just can't believe how you played me for a fool.
And I loved you. Yes, I loved you."






















*Pentru "te iube(sc)!",pentru "şi dacă vreodată o să ne desparţim..."(sau ceva asemănător...oricum nu mai contează.):-j


Niciun comentariu: